Please take a minute to read our COVID safety measures before your appointment, to help keep everyone safe.
Thank you so much.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and we want to ensure you still receive the amazing experience you have long been waiting for.
We are taking the health and safety of both customers and staff very seriously and we want to reassure you that you will be safe with us.
Following current government guidelines and advice, we have decided to implement the following safety measures:
1. All our appointments have been shortened to 75 minutes allow staff to prepare for the next appointment. This will include sanitizing all touch points, fitting rooms and the dresses.
2. All brides will only be permitted to bring 1 guest. As much as we know this may be an inconvenience for you, this will allow us to social distance without affecting your experience. We have implemented devices to enable you to zoom/video call your guests and virtually bring them with you.
3. Usually, we would enter the changing room with you and help you into your dress. However, for now, we will be kindly asking that your ‘plus one’ assists you in the changing room and then we can assist you after without getting too close in a confined space. We will of course help as much as we can, from a distance. (If you are attending alone or prefer not to be dressed by your guest, don’t worry we will of course step in)
4. All staff will be wearing super cute face masks and gloves to protect both you and ourselves. We also have masks and gloves for yourself and your guest to wear throughout your appointment.
5. We will be working on an ‘appointment only’ basis – meaning there will only be yourselves in the boutique at any one time. We will also have staff on hand to sanitize everything after each customer has been on the shop floor.
6. We please ask that you arrive on time for your appointment so as to ensure you are not crossing paths with any other customers. This does also include arriving early as unfortunately during this time we will have no seating areas available for you to wait.
7. We will request that you wash/sanitize your hands straight away on entering the boutique, and hand sanitizer will be available around the boutique at all times.
It goes without saying that if you or your guest have any symptoms at all, please inform us as soon as possible and we will rearrange your appointment.
With the above taken into account, we are absolutely certain we can still give you the most amazing experience and we can’t wait to meet you/see you again. We really are so excited to be back doing what we love the most and are counting down the days. If you have any queries or questions at all, please do reach out to us.
See you very soon!
Lots of love
Team Evelyn x